What items are returnable?
- All return have to be claimed within 14 days of receipt of your shipment.
- Must be In original condition.
- Unwashed and Unworn.
- In the original packaging.
- Please note all clearance items are non-returnable.
What items are non-refundable?
- Free gifts or promotional items.
Are there any charges for return?
- No stocking fee if the return item is in an original condition/package. Only inbound return shipping fee will be deducted from return amount.
- There will be a 15 to 25% restocking fee and customer will be charged shipping fees both ways. (except defect item) If not original condition.
- If not re-sellable condition, 50% re-stock fee will be applied
- Original shipping charges is non-refundable.
- Defect item subject to free return & full refund.
How do I return?
- Please send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org with order number. We will send you a return label via email after confirmation.
- If you have multiple items, please notify us each item to return.
- Please make sure we do not accept return for "Clearance" items
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Return Instructions for shoppers
1. Pack all the returned items, along with a print off of your confirmation of purchase email, and a note specifying your RMA number securely in a box. You can use the box the items arrived in or another box, if you prefer.
2. We will send you a return shipping label via email (return shipping cost will be deducted from refund amount )
3. You will receive a email as soon as we receive return item, and when refund is approved.